Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sick (bleh . . . .)

I don't feel well. I left work early today because of a sore stomach, and went straight to sleep. I woke up in time for dinner, but I only had pasta, and now my stomach hurts again. Woe is me . . .

On a brighter note, the last couple of days have been kind of spring-ish. Yesterday an unseasonally warm wind arrived. It was a strong wind, so probably came with a sea storm, but that is not supposed to happen during February here. The temperature rapidly rose from its normal 0 degrees C to about 8 or 9 degrees C. Then the wind cut through all the snow that had fallen over the weekend and then started working on the snow plow-created snow mountains. Today it was still warm, and raining to boot. It will probably get cold again, but today I saw geese flying north so it won't stay cold for long.

I just realised that's probably why my stomach started hurting. I am sensitive to rapid weather changes.

No comments: