Friday, February 03, 2006

Hajimemashite!

You can call me Togiren. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
I finally got around to making a blog. I have only been meaning to making one since I moved to Japan over a year and a half ago.

Some things I am hoping to discuss on this blog:
  • Life for a foreigner in Japan.
  • My varied and wide-ranging interests.
  • My hobbies and ever-accumulating projects (follow the link in my links section to my DeviantART account for an example).
  • My writing.
  • Anything else I feel like writing.

So as you can see, this blog has no specific point or topic, hence the title.

But before I write on any of these topics, I ought to write about my recent holiday to the UK and Ireland so that I can send the link for this page to my family and friends. I have been lazy about keeping up correspondances recently. . .

So please bear with me for a few posts until I have dealt with my responsibilities.

No comments: