Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bored

Still no access to the staff room, and I am bored. Bored, bored, bored. I will be going out to lunch again today. The female teachers have decided that we are going to have a womens lunch today. We usually get food delivered to us over the holidays, while the men teachers go out and eat ramen or yakiniku or something. They have decided enough is enough. We will have fun too. So there.

I have already prepared for this evenings Eikaiwa (English conversation class) and it is still morning. I will have no more work until next week's class. Ah, Spring vacation. I guess I will read today. I am in the middle of 'American Gods' by Neil Gaiman. It is a really good book and is highly recommended.

If it wasn't such a bizarre thing to do, I would bring Sumiko's Playstation 2 (which I am currently borrowing) with me to school, hook it up to the TV in the library and play FFXII. But I really shouldn't do that.

The weather is really bad today. Yesterday was sunny, but after the sun went down, a big storm came through. There was lightning (which I was out in because I had Yosakoi practice) and now it is cold, rainy and blowing a gale. I heard that the rain may turn into snow. It had better not. Not at this time of year!

Sorry, sorry. I have resorted to talking about the weather again. I will go read or practice Yosakoi or something.

No comments: