Friday, April 21, 2006

Creativity

I've got lots of pictures to upload, so I will separate them into different posts.

So, first of all. Recently, I have been feeling very creative. Last Saturday, I cooked a steak and ale pie. Here it is:
My dinner that evening looked like this:
Of the two or three pies I have cooked in my life, this was the best. It was not a perfect pie. There was only flaky pastry at the supermarket, so the bottom of the pie was soggy. Also, the 'ale' I used was un-watered-down Guinness Extra Stout, which perhaps was not smart. The pie tasted good for lunch the next day, but that evening it was bitter. But considering the number of pies I have made in my life, I declare the experiment a success.

Sunday evenings dinner looked like this:
The green stuff is boiled chicken in a bit of white sauce with mixed vegetables, lemon juice and a whole avocado. Tasted better than it sounds.

What I was doing for the rest of that weekend (and finally had a chance to finish last evening) was drawing this. Please click on the image to see it full size. I don't usually post here when I submit something to DeviantART, but I am so very proud of this picture.

No comments: