Monday, May 22, 2006

I am a Mage

You Are A Mage
Take the World of Darkness Quiz
by David J Rust

But then, all my scores together looked like this:

Vampire Score: -7 WereWolf Score: 0 Mage Score: 16 Wraith Score: 4 Changeling Score: 14

So it looks as if I am split between the pursuit of knowledge and enlightenment, and the desire to be creative and to express myself (which is what Changeling meant). Which seems to me to be just right.

Also, it seems that although I am slightly wraith-ish, I am not at all were-wolf-ish, and am anti-vampirish. Yay.

***

Yesterday I bought 'Stadium Arcadium' by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. And I love it. I've already managed to listen to both CDs twice, and this morning I listened to 'Dani California' about four times and then to 'Readymade' twice while getting ready for work.

I don't listen to the radio here so I didn't even know that the Chili Peppers had a new CD coming out until there was an article about it on Xtra MSN (which I read to get NZ news). I immediately went to amazon.co.jp and placed an order for it. Cash on Delivery service is great.

***

Happy Birthday Vanessa!

No comments: