Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back in New Zealand

After a couple of days in Tokyo and an international flight I find myself back in New Zealand. I also find myself cold and easily exhausted, without the energy to do more than read books and watch DVDs. Therefore I will keep this brief.

In Tokyo I rode the Himiko ferry and visited the National Museum. The flight back to NZ was nice and had such a great range of movies available that I hardly got any sleep.

I'm staying at my parents' house now. All I've done since I got home is dig winter clothes out of my boxes in the garage, watch movies (The Revenge of the Sith and The Importance of Being Ernest) and re-read one of my books (So You Want To Be A Wizard). Oh, and I went to the supermarket and found that the price of conditioner has gone up an awful lot, and I went to the electronics store and found that the price of international adapter plugs has also gone up considerably.

Oh, I'm so lethargic. I think I'll go watch a DVD. What should I watch? Enterprise, or Pride and Prejudice? Or maybe I will watch The Life of Brian. . . .

No comments: